Designed for couples, this luxury self-catering accommodation offers maximum seclusion and quality finishes. Total privacy with individually located, fully self contained accommodation, each with private BBQ facilities.
Your own Spa Bath overlooking the natural bush.
Wood fireplace to transform cool wintry nights into a romantic experience to remember. King Size bed(s) in both 1 and 2 bedroom Bowers.
Breakfast hamper included on arrival to ensure your first morning is totally catered for and relaxed. A therapeutic massage and/or ready to bake/BBQ gourmet meals are optional, and can be provided in your "Bower" (24 hours notice) should you desire.
A hideaway that provides indulgence and privacy in a luxurious but laidback natural setting.
• All prices quoted in Australian Dollars.
• The Bower caters exclusively for adult couples and is not equipped to accommodate children or infants.
• We do not accept bookings with arrival or departure on days designated as public holidays in NSW
• We accept a deposit 50% of the total tariff as confirmation of you reservation [reservations are confirmed in the chronological order deposits are placed] with the balance payable on arrival.
• We accept all major credit cards and reserve the right to recover merchant processing fees from the payers card account.
• This quote is subject to other bookings which may be received. In the event of 2 requests for confirmation, the reservation will be allocated to the guest who places a deposit first.
• We reserve the right to upgrade your reservation to another Bower, should this be required to accommodate multiple requests by guests for the same night[s].
• In the event of cancellation your deposit will be refunded, less any costs incurred by us, if your booking is cancelled more than 14 days prior to your arrival date. If less than 14 days notice is given, your deposit will be refunded if we are able to relet the accommodation. All cancellations must be in writing and attract a 10% admin fee.
• We reserve the right to recover costs for any damage incurred by guests to the building and its contents.
• If you find any problem with your accommodation you must notify Mark & Sue of the issue as soon as practicable so that we have an opportunity to remedy the situation.
• Whilst taking all reasonable precautions, The Bower management can not be responsible for “acts of god/mother nature”, i.e. fire, storms, floods or take responsibility for other parties issues (e.g. power outages).
• Allocation of individual Bower is subject to other bookings, before/after your stay.
* Where a 'Stay 3 pay for 2' is offered, the rate advertised is the rate for each of the 3 nights.
• Check-in time is after 4 p.m.
• Check-out time is 10 a.m. (unless special arrangements are made.)