Blue Horizon Resort Airlie Beach creates the perfect setting for a Whitsunday holiday. Only a short stroll from the dynamic Airlie Village dinning and shopping precinct Blue Horizon features 56 luxury Balinese inspired apartments with elegant design, quality appliances, spacious balconies and Coral Sea views.
With the 74 Whitsunday Islands , Coral Sea and Great Barrier Reef on our doorstep there are a plethora of activities for guests to choose from. Blue Horizon Resort provides a complimentary tour desk for guests to help in booking local tours & activities.
Resort pool and heated spa
Childrens wading pool with comfortable parent supervision area
Fully equipped gymnasium
On site management
As the main gateway to Queensland's Whitsunday Islands, Airlie Beach is a holiday mecca offering some of the best sailing, diving and natural attractions in Australia. Not-to-be missed local treasures include…
* The Whitsunday Islands - the Whitsundays consists of 74 pristine islands including the famous Whitehaven Beach and Heart Reef. Explore the isles on a sailing charter, diving trip or by helicopter.
* The Great Barrier Reef - boat & helicopter tours depart daily from Airlie Beach.
* Whale Watching - The Whitsundays is a breeding ground for humpback whales during the annual migration between Antarctica and North Queensland (May-September).
* Sailing & Diving - the Whitsundays offers some of the best sailing and diving spots in the world. There are a number of local operators to choose from.
* Whitsunday Crocodile Safari - Fully-guided tours to see crocodiles in their natural habitat on Proserpine River.
FOR THE ADRENALIN JUNKIES & ACTIVITY-SEEKERS…scuba diving, skydiving, quad bike bush adventures, sea kayaking,
* Airlie Beach markets held on the foreshore every Saturday with fresh food stalls (including local mangoes and bananas) and a variety of arts/crafts.