Bayview Eden Melbourne is ideal for business and leisure travellers alike. Situated adjacent to the beautiful Albert Park Golf Course & Lake, Bayview Eden Melbourne is close to all Melbourne has to offer. As you enter the lobby you'll be greeted by a ten-metre wide stained glass masterpiece that depicts Melbourne's Princess Bridge and St Paul's Cathedral from the 1800's. Each of our guest rooms offer the pleasurable comfort of home, which are designed to ensure a stay that is both restful and productive.
* 180 guest rooms and 12 suites (Views available)
* Complimentary WiFi in all public areas
* Reception open 24 hours
* Room Service - open 24 hours. Snack menu available after 10:30pm
* Onsite undercover car parking (charges apply)
* 17 metre Indoor heated swimming pool
* Billiards / Snooker room
* Rooftop health club including sauna, spa & gymnasium
* Business centre
* Flexible Grand Ballroom with up to 5 individual rooms
Breakfast, lunch and dinner can be enjoyed in the award winning Niche Cafe, where you can choose from our international cuisine and extensive wine list.
Located on the ground floor near the lobby, Niche Cocktail Bar is the perfect place to have an early morning coffee or unwind with a wide range of wines, cocktails and beverages. Open 7 days a week until late and serves light meals all day.
*Please note that at least one guest must be over the age of 18 years. Photo identification will be required upon check in.