Airlie Beach is located in the heart of the Whitsunday Islands. It is the perfect location from which to base your discovery of the Whitsundays world famous attractions, including Great Barrier Reef, Whitehaven beach, scenic flights, scuba diving and snorkeling, skydiving, reef and game fishing.
The Airlie Beach Hotel offers 60, 4 star AAA rated rooms & self-contained suites. Our unique location offers the best of both worlds. We are situated on the Esplanade directly opposite the beach, as well as in the main street of Airlie Beach.
If you're looking for a central location so that you can explore the many features of our coastal village, the numerous mainland attractions as well as the vast array of day tours to the Great Barrier Reef and the Whitsunday Islands then the Airlie Beach Hotel is definitely the place to stay.
- Snorkelling & diving at the Great Barrier Reef & fringing reefs off the Whitsunday Islands,
- Day trips to Whitehaven Beach & Hill Inlet,
- Horse riding,
- Rainforest tours,
- Bush walking trails,
- Crocodile safaries,
- Scenic flights to the reef & Whitsunday Islands,
- Tigermoth aerobatic flights,
- Sailing trips day & overnight,
- Sky diving over the Whitsunday Islands.
These are some of the things you can do while in the Whitsundays.